Friday, December 17, 2010

Early Birthday Gift

Slept from 5:00 - 7:30 p.m( fighting a cold)  after doing some shopping - got me a smart phone - fun-

Woke up and threw on my running gear and was about to go out into the dark night when R decided to give me an early Christmas gift
This thing works great! I was so happy!  I was out at 9:30 in the falling snow on back country roads, no problem, could see so well, it was a different experience. The light made the snow fall look so pretty. Too bad I felt like crap and only got 6k in, but that's where I'm at today.
I've noticed since starting my blog, I've gotten colds/flus pretty often. Gonna have to see what I can do about that.
R is always at me to take my vitamins. I'm terrible at remembering to take them.

4 comments:

  1. that
    rocks.
    6k is great! You got out there ---- way more than you'd see me doin'.

    TAKE
    your
    VITAMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sweet. I'm glad you finally got one. It makes it so much easier to get out there in winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. put the vitamins on the kitchen counter so that they are in your way (or some other totally in the way place). that is what my 47-year old (too!) self has to do. once you get in the habit of taking them, then they can go back in the less obtrusive location :)

    stepmoms of a lot pushin' 50... lol... never thought I'd find another ;-) thanks for posting on my blog and introducing yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am impressed that you get out there in the dark. I use the back country roads as my excuse but you are doing it. You don't get nervous? I am a big chicken!

    ReplyDelete