Monday, December 20, 2010

Tagged!

Jeff over at Jeff's Journey - A Detroit Runner tagged me with 5 questions. He says I was one of his first followers and that's why he tagged me. He's managing to get quite a following already.
Here we go:

1) What are you most fond of accomplishing in 2010?
-being a good wife and Mom
-growing a garden
-giving the best service I'm capable of to my clients
-landing a new job
-sticking with running because when I first started out  my only goal was to accomplish the 5k Resolutin Run last Dec. 31rst. I didn't know if I wanted to do anything beyond that.
-training for my first 10k, and sticking with it, when my life was extremely busy (and still is)
- running the Resolution Run 10K this coming Dec. 31rst.

2) What are your running goals for 2011?
- to keep running regularly
- to sign up for more races, such as St. Patrick's Day and Army Run
- to train for another 10k- Physio Run in April- and improve my time
- to keep improving on my 10k time until I feel ready to take on more

3) What is your favorite race?
- I haven't had much experience. I do like the Resolution Run because it was the first thing I've ever participated in. It is the day after my birthday, so I turn another year older feeling like I'm accomplishing something good, and can feel good about being one year older. It's a great way to end out the old year and ring in the new


4) What is your favorite holiday guilty pleasure?
One thing I do at least once during the holidays is have a small bowl of ripple chips with chip dip and a glass of Coke. This is not something I  typically crave or eat. I'm more of  a sweet craver at times. But for some reason,once a year at the holidays I always indulge in this. I think maybe it reminds me of being a kid at Christmas, because it was one of the rare times we had chips in the house.

5) What was your most embarrassing running moment?
- so far nothing yet, but I'm sure that day will come

So that's it.  You know a little more about me and my running adventures.  Here are a few fellow bloggers that I have tagged to learn a little more about them.

XLMIC at Taking It On because I found out we have a lot in common and would like to know more about her
Chris at Evolving Through Running
because he was my first follower. I have no idea how he found me.
Krystal at My Life of Travel and Adventures
because she's my newest follower
and
Sarah at Zombie Running because I love the name of her blog and looks like we're both running 10K
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Great post Lee. Keep up the awesome work. Before you know it, you'll be blogging about your first half marathon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, doll-face... I played... get ready! lol

    ReplyDelete