Friday, December 24, 2010

Taking a Breath!

Yesterday I vowed, that I would get a run in today, and I did. First thing this morning I did a little 4k. That's better than nothing. I knew how the day was going to shape up, so got 'er done right away. Great way to start the day!
Just sat down a few minutes ago, after a non-stop day. In fact the entire last month has felt kind of like this:
And I've needed to do a little of this:

but I'm starting to feel cozy and snug and finally able to start enjoying the holiday.
 Hope you all are winding down from the Christmas preps and can take some time to enjoy the season.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a very relaxing and Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lee, thanks for your last comment on my blog. Mais, j'ai oublier tout mon francais. Sounds like you were finally able to relax and enjoy your holidays. Good.

    ReplyDelete