Wednesday, September 15, 2010

after work de-stress

So, I'm still adjusting to the grind and all the demands and responsibilities of the day. Started off with some farm fresh eggs for breakfast,
looks good doesn't it?
By the time my work day was done, I felt kind of like this,
I got home from work later than usual with not a whole lot of time left before it was time to go to bed and wake up and do it all over again. I made time for my run though as soon as I did get home. I think to myself, 'Yay, I get to run today'.
My run went really well, the cooler weather really helps and I even passed another runner running with his dog like I do. So I did a little over 5k in a nice rhythm, with a little sun, a little breeze, and a little music on the mellow side. Afterward, I felt more like this:
Time to go have a late bit of dinner. Happy Trails,
Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment