I had many reasons why I felt that I 'deserved' to just sit down, take a load off and zone out today after work instead of going for a run.
1. It's my first week back at work.
2. Today was non-stop, so was yesterday and the day before
3. I didn't get a chance to have lunch.
4. I still had lots to get done at home.
5. My head was pounding.
6. I'm not used to the early mornings yet.
Okay, so I could go on and on and on. I did entertain the thought, Yes I did indeed, but not for long.
I thought of how good it would feel to go sit down and relax but then how bad it would feel to come blog about how I had skipped my run. I thought about how good I'd feel after the run.
I put on my shoes and ran!